1 lb Beef stew / kebab meat
2 tbsp. black peppercorns
1 tbsp. green peppercorns
1 tbsp. kosher salt
8 cloves garlic
1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
4 12" skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 mins
- Mortar and pestle all peppercorns, salt, garlic, and thyme. Until you have a coarse paste. (a food processor can be used instead).
- Place kebab meat in a large bowl and add all ground ingredients. Massaging gently.
- Skewer each piece, making sure to match similar sized pieces with each other.
- Set aside for 20 - 30 minutes as it marinates in all that herbaceous love. Leave at room temperature.
- Grill on medium/high heat for 4 minutes, then flip once. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Let skewers rest for at least two minutes before serving.
** These skewers pair really well with grilled mushrooms! **