1 lb Lamb stew / kebab meat
1 tbsp. kosher salt
2oz greek yogurt
1 tbsp. coriander seed
2 tsp. fennel seed
2 tbsp. shallots, sliced
4 cloves garlic
1 lime juiced and zested
4 12" skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 mins
- Mortar and pestle all coriander, fennel, sliced shallots, garlic cloves into a smooth paste. (a food processor can be used instead).
- Place kebab meat in a large bowl and add all ground ingredients, yogurt, paprika, lime juice, and lime zest.
- Massaging gently, making sure to coat each piece evenly.
- Skewer each piece, making sure to match similar sized pieces with each other.
- Set aside for 20 - 30 minutes as it marinates in your bright & tangy bowl of love. Leave at room temperature.
- Grill on medium/high heat for 4 minutes, then flip once. Cook for another 4 minutes.
- Let skewers rest for at least two minutes before serving.
** Garnish these skewers with a fresh herb salsa to impress your guests!**
Check out our Beef Kebab Recipe >
We love to see what you’re cooking -- tag us @creamco_meats and #creamco