Yield 1 dozen
4 cups of hot sauce, divided (we use Tabasco)
2 tbsp salt
2 tbsp ground black pepper
1# bag of rice flour
1# unsalted butter, melted
6 chicken wings
6 chicken drumsticks
1 gallon of neutral oil for frying (we use organic rice bran oil)
1. In a large bowl, season your chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Add 2 cups of the hot sauce to the chicken and toss until evenly coated.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge until you're ready to cook.
You can prep up to 24 hours ahead.
1. Heat oil in a large pan over low heat until it hits 350* F. You can also use a deep fryer.
2. Remove the prepared chicken from the fridge and toss in a bowl of rice flour until all of your chicken is evenly coated.
3. Add coated chicken to oil and fry until golden brown and floats to the top.
4. Melt unsalted butter and mix with the remaining 2 cups of hot sauce.
5. Toss the wings in the buffalo sauce (melted butter and hot sauce mixture).
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
We love to see what you’re cooking -- tag us @creamco_meats and #creamco